Conciliation Resources is in the process of designing and rolling out a new Accounting system (Sun) and Invoice approval/Payments system (Proactis).
The systems will be built by a Sun Systems reseller, with project leadership from the Finance Director. We require a Sun systems implementor for a period of 6 months to support CR in the management of the process and ensuring cross organisational buy in. He/she will have hands on involvement in the design and implementation of the systems.
Specific tasks and deliverables
- Manage the project to ensure that milestones and deadlines are achieved as outlined in the Project Initiation Document (PID)
- Assist with the design of the new Chart of Accounts including setting up of Donor reporting codes in Sun
- Set up a small Sun & Proactis Working Group. Convene meetings and ensure that inputs from the Working Group are appropriately fed into the project design and implementation process.
- Champion the project including clearly communicating the benefits to staff
- Assist with the setting up of Proactis including setting up budget delegations and approval thresholds
- Work with the finance team in developing Sun upload templates in Q & A
- Assist with data migration from Access Dimensions/Focal point to Sun/Proactis
- Train users on the use of Proactis and on the new Chart of Accounts. Organise User acceptance workshops
- Compile user documentation on processes and rules for Sun & Proactis
- Support the design and roll out of new management accounts in Q&A
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant with substantial extensive experience of designing accounting systems
- Experience of implementing a major accounting system e.g. Sun
- Experience of implementation an electronic payment and approval system
- Experience of project management and understanding of Agile Project Management methodology
- Experience of working in a donor funded environment
- Excellent communication skills
To apply, please submit a proposal, including
- Financial proposal for the assignment;
- CV(s) (2-page maximum per CV)
All proposals should be emailed to email@example.com. The deadline for receipt of proposals is 18.00 BST (London) on 19th March 2020.
Shortlisted candidates should be available for interview from w/c 23 March 2020.
Downloads for this post: Terms of Reference